- The administrator of the personal data collected by the online shop www.go2market.eu is Tomasz Jankowski performing business activity under the name TOMASZ JANKOWSKI TOJA, registered in the Central Register of Business Activity and Information of the Republic of Poland, maintained by the minister responsible for economy, place of business and address for delivery: ul. Kasztanowa 7, 55-010 Siechnice, NIP: 7551806895, REGON: 160346898, electronic mail address (e-mail): email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as “Administrator” and being at the same time “Service Provider”.
- Personal data collected by the Administrator through the website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”.
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS. The Administrator processes personal data of the Customers of the Shop www.go2market.eu in the case of placing an order in the Shop, in order to perform the sales contract, on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) RODO (performance of the sales contract).
- TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED. The Customer provides, in the case of an Order:
- name and surname,
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER,
- e-mail address,
- telephone number.
- ARCHIVING PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA. Service Recipients’ personal data shall be stored by the Administrator:
- in the case where the basis of data processing is the performance of the contract, for as long as it is necessary for the performance of the contract, and thereafter for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless otherwise stipulated by a specific provision, the limitation period shall be six years, and for periodic performance claims and claims related to business activities – three years.
- in the case where the basis for data processing is consent, for as long as the consent is not revoked, and after the revocation of consent for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims which the Administrator may assert and which may be asserted against him. Unless a specific provision of law provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic performance and claims related to the conduct of business activity – three years.
- When using the Shop additional information may be collected, in particular: the IP address assigned to Customer’s computer or an external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, operating system type.
- After giving separate consent, under Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO, data may also be processed to send commercial information by electronic means or to make telephone calls for direct marketing purposes – respectively, in connection with Article 10(2) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services or Article 172(1) of the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law, including those directed by profiling, if the Customer has given the appropriate consent.
- Navigation data may also be collected from Customers, including information about links and references they choose to click on or other actions taken in the Store. The legal basis for such activities is the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO) in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and in improving the functionality of these services.
- Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary.
- The Administrator shall use his best endeavours to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes,
- accurate and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data of the Customers are provided to the service providers used by the Administrator to operate the Shop, in particular to:
- payment system providers,
- accounting office,
- hosting provider,
- a provider of software enabling business operations,
- an entity providing a mailing system,
- provider of software needed to operate an online shop.
- The service providers referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article, to whom the personal data are transferred, depending on the contractual arrangements and circumstances, shall either be subject to the instructions of the Administrator as to the purposes and means of processing of the data (processors) or shall themselves determine the purposes and means of processing (controllers).
RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF OWN DATA
- The data subject shall have the right to access the content of their personal data and the right to rectify, erase, restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Legal grounds for the Service Recipient’s request:
- Access to data – article 15 of the RODO.
- Rectification of data – article 16 of the RODO.
- Deletion of data (so-called right to be forgotten) – article 17 of the RODO.
- Restriction of processing – article 18 of the RODO.
- Data portability – article 20 of the RODO.
- Objection – article 21 of the RODO
- Withdrawal of consent – article 7(3) of the RODO.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to in point (2), you can send an appropriate e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of the Customer’s assertion of rights under the above rights, the Administrator shall comply with the request or refuse to comply with it immediately, but no later than within one month of receipt. If, however, due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests, the Administrator is not able to comply with the request within one month, he shall comply within a further two months by informing the Service Recipient in advance, within one month of receipt of the request, of the intended extension of the deadline and the reasons for it.
- . If it is determined that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of RODO, the data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The Administrator’s website uses “cookies” files..
- Installation of cookies is necessary for the proper provision of services in the Shop. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the site and they also give the possibility to develop general statistics of website visits.
- The website uses two types of “cookies”: “session” and “permanent”.
- “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the final device of the Customer until logging off (leaving the website).
- Permanent cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of the Customer for the period specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the Customer.
- The Administrator uses its own cookies to better understand how Clients interact with the content of the website. The cookies collect information about the use of the website by the Client, the type of website from which the Client was redirected, the number of visits and the time of the Client’s visit to the website. This information does not record specific personal data of the Client, but is used to compile website usage statistics.
- The Administrator uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous statistical data through Google Analytics analytical tools (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. based in the U.S.).
- Cookies may also be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, in order to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the Customer uses the Store. For this purpose, they can store information about the Customer’s navigation path or time spent on a particular page.
- The Customer has the right to decide on the access of cookies to his computer by selecting them in advance in his browser window. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
- The Administrator shall apply technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data which are appropriate to the risks and categories of data covered by the protection, and in particular to protect the data against their disclosure to unauthorised persons, acquisition by an unauthorised person, processing in violation of the applicable regulations, and any change, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data transmitted electronically.