TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE SHOP
- Shop www.go2market.eu operates on the principles set out in these Regulations.
- Regulations define the conditions for the conclusion and termination of Sales Agreements and the complaint procedure, as well as types and range of services provided electronically by the Shop www.go2market.eu, the principles of the provision of these services, the conditions for conclusion and termination of agreements for electronic services.
- Every Service Recipient from the moment of taking action to use Store electronic services www.go2market.eu is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations shall apply:
- Act on provision of electronic services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended),
- Act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014. (Journal of Laws 2014 item 827),
- the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended) and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
DEFINITIONS CONTAINED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ORDER FORM – the form available on the website www.go2market.eu, which allows the Customer to place an Order.
- CLIENT – Customer who is an entrepreneur, who intends to conclude or has concluded a Sales Agreement with the Seller.
- PRODUCT – a service available in the Store, which is the subject of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- REGULATIONS – these regulations of the Store.
- STORE – the Service Provider’s Internet Store operating at www.go2market.eu.
- SELLER, SERVICE PROVIDER – Tomasz Jankowski performing business activity under the name TOMASZ JANKOWSKI TOJA registered in the Central Register of Business Activity and Information of the Republic of Poland conducted by the minister competent for economy, place of business activity and address for delivery: 7 Kasztanowa Street, 55-010 Siechnice, NIP: 7551806895, REGON: 160346898, electronic mail address (e-mail): email@example.com.
- SALE AGREEMENT – the contract of sale of the Product concluded between the Customer and the Seller through the Store.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICE – service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Customer through the Store.
- CONSUMER – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which is granted legal capacity by the Act, using the Electronic Service.
- ORDER – Customer’s declaration of will constituting an offer to conclude a Product Sales Agreement with the Seller.
INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCTS AND THEIR ORDERING
- Shop www.go2market.eu sells Products via the Internet, exclusively to businesses.
- Products offered in the shop are new, free from legal defects and have been legally introduced into the Polish market.
- The information contained on the Store’s websites do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the law. When placing an Order, the Customer makes an offer to purchase a particular Product under the conditions specified in its description.
- Product price shown on the Store website is given in Polish zloty (PLN) and includes all components, including VAT.
- The Product price shown on the Store website is binding at the time of placing an Order by the Customer. This price will not change regardless of changes in Store prices that may occur for individual Products after the Customer places an Order.
- Orders can be placed through the website using the Order Form (Shop www.go2market.eu) – 24 hours a day throughout the year.
- The condition of placing an Order in the Store by the Customer is reading the Regulations and accepting their provisions when placing an Order.
CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT OF SALE
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement, it is necessary for the Customer to previously place an Order by means of the available Seller’s facilities, in accordance with § 3 point 6 and 7 of the Terms and Conditions.
- After submitting the Order the Seller immediately confirms its receipt.
- Confirmation of receipt of the Order, referred to in point 2 of this paragraph binds the Customer’s Order. Confirmation of receipt of the Order takes place by sending an e-mail.
- Confirmation of receipt of the Order includes:
- confirmation of all material elements of the Order,
- these Terms and Conditions containing.
- At the moment of receipt by the Customer of the e-mail message referred to in point 4 of this paragraph, the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is concluded.
- Confirmation of acceptance of the Order for execution occurs immediately after receipt of payment for the concluded Sales Agreement, in the form of an email sent to the address of the Customer.
- Each Sales Agreement will be confirmed by a proof of purchase (VAT invoice), which will be sent via e-mail to the Customer’s address as provided in the Order Form.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- The Seller makes available the payment via electronic payment system (Przelewy24.pl or PayPal.com).
- In the case of payment via electronic payment system the Customer pays before the execution of the Order. The electronic payment system allows you to pay by credit card or fast transfer from selected Polish banks.
- The Customer is obliged to pay the price of the Sales Agreement within 3 working days from the date of its conclusion, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise.
- The product will be made only after it has been paid for.
- Products purchased in the Store are made within 40 working days from positive authorization of payment by the electronic payment system.
- The completed Product is sent to the Customer’s email address given in the Order Form.
- Warranty claims.
- Basis and scope of the Seller’s liability towards the Customer, being an entity referred to in §9 of the Terms and Conditions, under warranty covering physical and legal defects are defined in the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended).
- Notification of defects concerning the Product and filing an appropriate request may be made by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the above-mentioned written or electronic message, as much information and circumstances concerning the subject of the complaint as possible shall be provided, in particular the type and date of occurrence of irregularities and contact data. Provided information will significantly facilitate and accelerate the processing of the complaint by the Seller.
- The Seller shall respond to the Client’s request immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of filing the complaint.
- In the case of a complaint by a Client who is an entity referred to in §9 of the Terms and Conditions, failure to consider the complaint within 14 days of its filing shall be tantamount to accepting it.
- The reply to the complaint shall be provided on a durable medium, e.g. by e-mail.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Subject to point 4 of this paragraph, the Customer who is also an entity referred to in §9 of the Regulations, who has concluded a remote agreement, may withdraw from it without giving reasons, making a statement to that effect within 14 days. Sending a statement of withdrawal is sufficient to meet this deadline.
- In the case of withdrawal from the contract, the Sales Agreement is considered as not concluded.
- Fourteen-day period in which the entity referred to in §9 of the Terms and Conditions may withdraw from the contract shall be counted from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- The right to withdraw from the contract concluded remotely is not entitled to the entity referred to in §9 of the Regulations, in the case of a Sales Agreement in which the subject of performance is a service, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Customer, referred to in §9 of the Regulations, who was informed before the start of performance, that after the Seller’s performance will lose the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The right of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement shall be granted to both the Seller and the Customer, if the other party to the agreement fails to perform its obligations within a strictly specified period.
PROVISIONS CONCERNING ENTREPRENEURS ON CONSUMER RIGHTS
(effective from 1 January 2021)
- Entrepreneur conducting a sole proprietorship (this paragraph does not apply to commercial companies) is covered by the protection of the Act on Consumer Rights, provided that the Sales Agreement that he concludes with the Seller is not of a professional nature.
- A person conducting business activities referred to in point 1 of this paragraph shall be protected only to the extent:
- prohibited contractual provisions – so called abusive clauses,
- liability under warranty for physical and legal defects of the Product, pursuant to § 7 of the Terms and Conditions,
- right of withdrawal from the agreement concluded remotely in accordance with § 8 of the Terms and Conditions.
- Entrepreneur referred to in paragraph 1 of this section shall lose his rights of consumer protection in the event that the Sales Agreement, which he has concluded with the Seller has a professional nature, which is verified on the basis of entry of this entrepreneur in the Central Business Register and Information on Business Activities of the Republic of Poland, in particular the Polish Classification of Business Activities indicated there.
- Entrepreneurs referred to in point 1 of this paragraph are not covered by institutional protection provided for consumers by the district consumer ombudsmen and the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
TYPE AND SCOPE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- Service Provider allows via the Store to conclude Sale Agreements of the Product.
- Provision of electronic services for customers in the shop takes place under the conditions specified in the Rules.
- Service Provider has the right to place on the website advertising content. These contents constitute an integral part of the Store and the materials presented therein.
CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION AND CONCLUSION OF AGREEMENTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- Provision of Electronic Services referred to in § 10 point 1 of the Regulations by the Service Provider is free of charge.
- Period for which the agreement is concluded Agreement for the provision of Electronic Services consisting of enabling the submission of an Order in the Store is concluded for a definite period of time and terminates at the time of submission of the Order or discontinuation of its submission by the Customer.
- Technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the data communications system used by the Service Provider:
- computer (or mobile device) with access to the Internet,
- access to electronic mail,
- web browser,
- Usługobiorca zobowiązany jest do korzystania ze Sklepu w sposób zgodny z prawem i dobrymi obyczajami mając na uwadze poszanowanie dóbr osobistych i praw własności intelektualnej osób trzecich.
- Usługobiorca zobowiązany jest do wprowadzania danych zgodnych ze stanem faktycznym.
- Usługobiorcę obowiązuje zakaz dostarczania treści o charakterze bezprawnym.
COMPLAINTS RELATED TO THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- Complaints relating to the provision of electronic services through the Store Service Recipient may submit via e-mail to the address: email@example.com
- In the above e-mail, please provide as much information and circumstances relating to the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of irregularity and contact details. Provided information will significantly facilitate and expedite consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider.
- Investigation of the complaint by the Service Provider takes place immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of notification.
- The Service Provider’s response to the complaint is sent to the Client’s e-mail address specified in the complaint or in any other way specified by the Client.
- All content posted on the website at www.go2market.eu are protected by copyright and are the property of Tomasz Jankowski doing business under the name TOMASZ JANKOWSKI TOJA, Kasztanowa 7, 55-010 Siechnice, NIP: 7551806895, REGON: 160346898. The Customer is fully responsible for any damage caused to the Service Provider, resulting from the use of any content of the website www.go2market.eu, without the consent of the Service Provider.
- Any use by anyone, without the express written consent of the Service Provider, of any of the elements comprising the content of www.go2market.eu constitutes an infringement of copyright vested in the Service Provider and results in civil and criminal liability.
- Contracts concluded through the Store are concluded in accordance with Polish law.
- If any part of the Rules of Procedure is inconsistent with applicable law, the relevant provisions of Polish law will apply in place of the challenged regulation.
- Any disputes arising from Sales Agreements between the Shop and Consumers will be resolved in the first instance by negotiation, with the intention of an amicable settlement of the dispute, taking into account the Act on out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. However, if this would not be possible, or would be unsatisfactory for either party, disputes will be settled by the competent common court, in accordance with point 4 of this paragraph.
- Judicial settlement of disputes:
- Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Customer (Client) who is also an entity referred to in §9 of the Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Procedure Code of 17 November 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 43, item 296 as amended).
- Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Client (Customer) who is not an entity referred to in §9 of the Terms and Conditions shall be referred to the competent court for the seat of the Service Provider.